Status Of Pre Bids Not Updated From COMMITMENT_PRE To COMMITMENT_NEW
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Sourcing - Version: 6.1.2 to 6.1.5 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating the cost on the already-existing bid record, the status is expected to change from COMMITMENT_PRE to COMMITMENT_NEW. However, the status remains at COMMITMENT_PRE.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new bid round for a project,
2. Run the Add Pre bids action. This will create a new bid record for each lane for each service provider.
3. Log into OTM as one of the service providers on the bid round.
4. In the Bid application, open up a bid record and add a per mile cost.
5. After updating the cost on the already-existing bid record, it is expected the status change from COMMITMENT_PRE to COMMITMENT_NEW. However, the status remains at COMMITMENT_PRE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms