Cannot Mass Update Boolean Fields
(Doc ID 1296126.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 5.5.05 to 6.2.1 [Release 5.5 to 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform a mass update on a Boolean field (i.e. on/off, true/false), it is found that the change is not made to the records being selected.
-- Expected Behavior
That you would be able to select more than one record and perform a mass update
-- What is working
When directly editing a single record in the results screen, update works.
1. Copy a Screen Set for the object that you wish to Mass Update
2. Navigate to the results tab
3. Click "More" for the Boolean field that you wish to perform the Mass Update
4. Check the Editable check box, then SAVE
5. Assign screenset from above to a Menu, and add it as link to your menu.
6. Assign your menu to a the user that will perform the Mass Update
7. Navigate to and click on your new Screen Set
8. Search for your rate records
9. Click MASS UPDATE icon
10. Make a selection for the desired change
11. Click Save
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document