Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 5.5.05 to 6.2.1 - Release: 5.5 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
-- Expected Behavior
That you would be able to select more than one record and perform a mass update
-- What is working
When, directly editing single record in the results screen, update works.
1. Copy a Screen Set for the object that you wish to Mass Update
2. Navigate to the results tab
3. Click "More" for the boolean field that you wish to perform the Mass Update
4. Check the Editble check box, then SAVE
5. Assign screenset from above to a Menu, and add it as link to your menu.
6. Assign your menu to a the user that will perform the Mass Update
7. Navigate to and click on your new Screen Set
8. Search for your rate records
9. Click MASS UPDATE icon
10. Make a selection for the desired change
11. Click Save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms