Shipment Event For Location Not In Stop Sequence.
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Shipment Event via "Event For Location" the locations are not listed by stop sequence as they are in "Shipment Event" but in alphabetical
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Shipment from "SOURCE" EGY to location "DESTINATION" USA.
2. Select the shipment.
3. Actions->Shipment Management->Events->Add event for Location
4. Open the dropdown for "Event Location", location sequence displayed is "USA","EGY" (which is reverse stop sequence)
5. Actions->Shipment Management->Events->Add Shipment Event
6. Open the dropdown for "Event Location", location sequence is correctly displayed "EGY", "USA".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms