Length of Service Changed Temporal Life Event not Detecting
Last updated on JULY 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that as an employee crosses the boundary period for length of service, the Length of Service Changed life event does not get triggered even after submitting the Participation Process:Temporal concurrent request.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > General Definitions > Eligibility/Rate Factors > Derived Factors and create a 0-5 years factor.
3. Navigate to Total Compensation > General Definitions > Eligibility Profiles > Participant and create a profile using the derived factor for criteria.
4. Attach the profiles to the appropriate areas in the program/plan in question.
5. Using the appropriate Effective Date, submit the Participation Process: Temporal concurrent request.
- See that the Length of Service Changed life event does not get detected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms