Unable to "Adjust Shipment Volume By Percentage" On 8 Or More Records At Once
(Doc ID 1300164.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Sourcing - Version: 6.1.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to "Adjust Shipment Volumes By Percentage" on 8 or more records in IE 7, the Button is missing on the bottom of the screen. The issue does not occur when using firefox.
Expect the "Adjust Shipment Volumes By Percentage" to be present.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Go to Sourcing --> Lane Aggregation --> Lane summary Criteria.
3. Search for a Lane ID with more than 8 lanes.
4. Select and go to Actions --> View Lane Summary.
5. Click View Lane Summary.
6. Select the first 8 records.
7. Click Adjust Volumes By Percentage.
8. Click OK on the popup.
9. Note the "Adjust Shipment Volumes by Percentage Button" is not shown on the bottom of the page as expected.
10. If the same steps are completed in Firefox, the button exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|