Unable To Assign Equipment Type To Buy Shipments Through Drag And Drop Action
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Equipment type cannot be used to Drag/Drop onto a shipment. When attempting to Drag the Equipment Type, nothing happens. There is no error received as nothing seems to be attempted.
1. Create an Advanced Layout containing panes with the tables Equipment_Type and Shipment with the shipment properties linking to Equipment_Type.
2. Add the Advanced Layout to the User Menu.
1. Log into OTM.
2. Click on Menu Item added from Setup.
3. Attempt to drag one of the equipment types on top of a shipment.
4. Note that nothing happens. It does not even seem to attempt to drag the equipment as it does in other screens.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms