Pick Release Online Failed-Release Order In Concurrent Mode
(Doc ID 1301165.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 27-Oct-2016 ***
When attempting to pick release on-line, the following error occurs.
APP-WSH-228262 Pick Release on-line failed. Release order in concurrent mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Pick Release form
2. In the Orders tab, input an order number
3. In the shipping tab, select one of the delivery details for pick release
4. Make no other entries in the pick release form. Click on Execute Now
5. Error message results
1) Create and book sales order with one order line
2) Open 'Release Sales Orders' form and enter 'Delivery Detail Id'(corresponding to order line booked in Step->1) in field 'Line/Container' under 'Shipping' Tab
3) Submit Pick Release process either in Online or Concurrent mode
4) Pick Release process fails with error "No organization found. Cannot Pick Release."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document