Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.1 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to enter duplicate sequence numbers for operations when defining routing in the Bills Of Materials form.
* Using a Manufacturing responsibility
1. Navigate to Bills > Routings > Routings form
2. Query up an assembly item number
3. Enter the routing details for operation sequence nnn
4. Add a new operation for this routing using the same operations sequence nnn
5. Save the routing and the application store the data without error/warning
* Using an Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) responsibility, you will encounter the problem when:
1. Use the menu path Activities > Maintenance Routings
2. Query any existing Maintenance Routing with existing operations assigned.
3. Add a new operation and assign the same operation sequence as one of the existing operation sequence numbers.
4. Save the record.
Expect to not be able to enter duplicated sequence numbers for routing operations, receiving an error/warning message when a duplicate sequence is entered on the form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms