Reply To Action in Message Hub is Not including Actual Message Text Content in Outbound XML File.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expect the message content to be present in the xml.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Navigate to Business Process Automation --> Integration --> Transmission Manager.
3. Search for Existing Message ID.
4. Click to Edit.
5. Select Actions --> Reply to Message.
6. In the Message Type ID, select FREEFORM_MSG_OUTBOUND.
7. In the Contact field, type "OTM_MOBILECOMM_OB_Q"
8. In the title put: MSG TEST
9. In the Messagse Content put: This is a test to see the message content.
10. Click Finished and Select the public 'Test"
11. Note the success message. In this case Record 511 shows.
12. If you check transmission manager,search for transmission.
13. Note the message number which shows.
14. Select the transmission and click to Edit.
15. Click Details. You will see that the Message Title is included in the xml, but not the message content.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms