Vision Demo - How To Demonstrate Materials Requirement Planning Planned Release To Requisition
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A guide to demonstrate the Materials Requirement Planning - releasing to Purchasing to create potential inbound supply while using the Vision Demonstration data that is seeded in the E-Business Suite demonstration installation.
1. Create a MRP Planned Item in the Item Master.
2. Create the Master Demand Schedule (MDS) to force potential demand on the item
3. Create a MRP Plan which utilizes the MDS - and gives the recommendation to create a requisition in Oracle Purchasing.
4. Release the Planned Order from MRP - confirm Requisition Import was engaged
5. Review the Requisition in Oracle Purchasing - using the Requisition Summary
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms