Enhancement Request To Restrict Sell Shipments From Appointment Grid
(Doc ID 1308413.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following Enhancement Request was request to be logged for consideration to be included in a future release of OTM:
OPTION TO NOT DISPLAY SELL SHIPMENTS IN APPOINTMENT UI.
1. Reason current product functionality is insufficient: Sell shipments are typically not executed but are in the grid and cause confusion and unnecessary searching
2. Detailed description of the Enhancement Request: Remove sell shipments from grid, ensure buy shipments are listed in numerical order.
3. How the product can be changed to achieve the desired result: Provide a property to allow shipments by perspective in the appointment grid
4. Reasons to consider the Enhancement Request: Sell shipments are typically not executed for appointments
5. Business impact if the Enhancement is not considered: Increases time to make appointments from the grid, increases error rate, increases user frustration
6. Enhancement is affecting an implementation milestone: None
7. Description of the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement: Users allocating appointments to Buy Shipments in the Appointment manager.
8. Can you easily recover from, bypass or work around the problem: Not when making appointments from the grid as both Buy and Sell Shipments are displayed.
9. Does your system or application continue normally after the problem occurs? Yes
10. Are the standard features of the system or application still available, is the loss of service minor? Yes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document