Multistop Shipment Planning Failure Error - Error Exception Failed to get designated SEquipment
(Doc ID 1309693.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.3 to 6.1.5 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM Version 6.1.3,
When attempting to bulk plan a Multistop Order Release, the following error occurs.
2011-01-27 16:00:27.369 146115 Error Exception Failed to get designated SEquipment from neither shipment 1543345977 (ABC.65320->SNI.122584) nor shipment 1543383465 (ABC.65320->ABC.2014262)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor693.newInstance(Unknown Source)
-- Expected Behavior
That the Order Release would be bulk planned with out any issues
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Created an Order Release, Order1 from Location A to Location B
2. Created 3 Stops: StopA, Stop B, and Stop C.
3. On the Constraints tab used Multistop for the Fixed Itinerary and Bond for Fixed Buy Service Provider
4. Set the Date Emphasis to past as the order dates are in the past.
5. On the Multistop Itinerary, it is country to country (USA-USA)
6. On the Legs tab, I have Equipment Assignment Type of No Equipment
7. For Auto Consolidation Type I have Consol into one Ship Multi Equip
8. Navigate back to Order Management > Order Release > Order Releases
9. Search for Order Release, Order1
10. Select Actions > Operational Planning Create Buy Shipment > Bulk Plan - Buy and receive error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document