Accessorial Code Not Appearing In Grid When Manually Entered Invoice Line Item Is Saved.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a custom INVOICE Manager layout using a fixed list for the Accessorial Code on the lineitem tab, the Accessorial Code cannot be seen.
Expect the accessorial code to be seen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Created Manager Layout CUSTOM_INVOICE
Changed the Accessorial Code field on the LineItem tab to be a fixed list.
Created Screenset: CUSTOM_INV_INV and attached the manager layout.
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Click on Menu Item "Custom Invoice".
3. Search for any invoice.
4. Click the Line Item Tab.
5. Enter a new line item selecting the Accessorial from the fixed list dropdown.
6. Click Save.
7. Note the Accessorial Code Field is Blank on the line item.
8. Click Finished to save the invoice.
9. Go back into the invoice line item tab and note the Accessorial code can now be seen. It is expected to see the Code when first entered as many line items are entered at once.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms