Invoice Manual Action Approve Invoice Does Not Display Total Cost Next to Match Shipment Grid
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.1 to 6.2.2 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manually approving an invoice after adding the second “Approve Invoice” to a custom INVOICE_INVOICE screenset, the Total Cost is not seen next to the Match Shipment grid.
Expect the Total Cost to be seen next to the Match Shipment grid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Custom INVOICE_INVOICE screenset and add to menu.
2. Added Action "Approve Invoice". There is 2 listed. Add the 2nd one as it has the Matched Shipment Section.
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Click on Menu Item Custom Invoice Screenset.
3. Search for any invoice which is Matched but not Approved.
4. Select and go to Actions --> Approve Invoice (the new one added).
5. Note under Matched Shipments - there is a Shipment ID, but the total cost field is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms