Expected Purchase Order Number is Not Available For Contingent Worker In the Person Assignment From
(Doc ID 1312536.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the Purchase Order that has been created is not in the list of values in the Purchase Order field from the Supplier tab in the Contingent Workers Employee Assignment form.
Expect that Purchase Orders created with temp labor purchase basis are available to be applied for Contingent Workers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Temporary Labor Purchase Order is created and approved
2) Go to Human Resources > People > Enter and Maintain form
3) Query Contingent Worker
4) Click on the Assignments button
5) Click on the Supplier tab
6) In the Purchase Order field the Purchase created in Step 1 is not available in the List of Values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document