Unable to Change Service Provider Due To Order Movement 'Is_temporary' Field Set to 'Y' On Split Order Releases
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 6.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Order Movement uses LTL-Split going through the Solution Improvement Config, the Order Movement is split and the IS_TEMPORARY Flag is set to Y. Due to this, the Change Service Provider Action does not find any additional valid results. To Resolve, the IS_TEMPORARY flag must be set to N with a query in order to change the Service Provider.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the LTL Split checkbox on the source and destination locations.
2. Create a Solution Improvement Config which allows LTL Split and attach it to the Planning Parameter.
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Search for 3 Order Releases with weights/volume over 50% of capacity.
3. Select all 3 orders.
4. Go to Actions --> Operational Planning --> Create Buy Shipment --> Bulk Plan Buy.
5. Select a parameter and click ok.
6. Click Refresh to see Bulk Plan Results.
7. Note 2 shipments were built from the 3 releases.
8. Search for Order Movements
9. Note one of the Movements was split into 2 order movements and exists on both shipments. Also note the that Creation Process Type is SYSTEM-ACTIONS instead of SYSTEM_ITINERARY and the IS_TEMPORARY Flag is set to Y.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms