GTM Agent Action Of Lookup Classification - Gtm Transction Line Not Work.
(Doc ID 1313178.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.2.1 to 6.2.2 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On GTM version 6.2.1 find that the status of TL_PRODUCT_CLASSIFICATION_NOT STARTED is never updated.
Expect the status to be updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. I have create an agent of GTM TRANSACTION LINE listens to GTM TRANSACTION LINE – MODIFIED event.
The agent has only one action: LOOK UP CLASSIFICATION - GTM TRANSACTION LINE:
Parameter of the agent action: LV-ECCN US, copy classification created, not copy classification invalid, copy classification approved, not copy classification declined , no classification override.
Note LV-ECCN US is a Service Preference of trade transaction classification.
2. I Edited TR Line GUEST.6748, by adding a remark to cause MODIFIED event.
3. The agent runs OK, no error. But the classification code is not copied to the Tr Line. Status remain as TL_PRODUCT_CLASSIFICATION_NOT STARTED
4. I add one more action LOOK UP CLASSIFICATION - GTM TRANSACTION LINE: ECCN US, copy classification created, not copy classification invalid, copy classification approved, not copy classification declined , no classification override. Note, this time the parameter is not ECCN US as prod_class_type_gid.
5. When agent is triggered again, I noticed that classification is copied to TR Line. But the status is still TL_PRODUCT_CLASSIFICATION_NOT STARTED.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document