wsse:InvalidSecurity Error When Testing FND_PROFILE Web Service in Oracle Applications R 12.1.2 from SOAP UI
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 08-JUN-2013
On: 12.1.3 version, Installation Issues
When attempting to test the FND_PROFILE web service from SOAP UI,
the following error occurs in SOAP UI:
<faultstring>Missing <wsse:Security> in SOAP Header</faultstring>
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Generate the WDSL (successful) in Integrated SOA Gateway
2. Deploy the web service in ISG
3. Create grant to user sysadmin and adadmin in ISG
4. In SOAP UP, copy the WSDL link in and it recognizes the functions that are exposed.
5. Run the project after putting in some parameters for the FND_PROFILE, i.e application language etc.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms