Is It Possible to Use FNDLOAD to Migrate Configurations Or Data to Another Instance ?
(Doc ID 1316916.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.5 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Several dozens of sets of books/ledgers defined with detailed setups.
These configurations have been tested in a test instance and need to be moved to a production instance.
Can the FNDLOAD utility be used to move the configurations/data to move the configurations/data to another instance?
1. Define Security Rules.
2. Assign Security Rules.
3. Define Sets of Books.
4. Define Suspense Accounts.
5. Define Automatic Posting.
6. Define Revaluations criteria.
7. Define and Assign Document Sequence Numbering.
8. Define Mass Allocations.
9. Value sets for the segments of the Accounting flexfield.
10. Segment values for Accounting flexfield.
11. FSG components - Row sets, Column sets, Reports, etc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document