Report Comes Back Blank When Added To And Run From Shipment Smartlink
(Doc ID 1317770.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a standard report as a smartlink, the result is shown as No Data Found. However, when running that same report against the same shipment ID in the Reports Menu, the report is run successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Created Action: Z_TEST_REPORT
Report ID: COMMERCIAL_INVOICE
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Go to Shipment Management -> Reports --> Commercial Invoice --> Run Online.
3. Search for a Shipment ID.
4. Click Submit.
5. Note the report returns results.
6. Click on Menu Item Cust Buy Shipment.
7. Search for the Same Shipment ID above.
8. Right click Result and choose "Run Commercial Invoice.
9. Note the result is "No Data Found".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document