Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a standard report as a smartlink, the result is shown as No Data Found. However, when running that same report against the same shipment ID in the Reports Menu, the report is run successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Created Action: Z_TEST_REPORT
Report ID: COMMERCIAL_INVOICE
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Go to Shipment Management -> Reports --> Commercial Invoice --> Run Online.
3. Search for a Shipment ID.
4. Click Submit.
5. Note the report returns results.
6. Click on Menu Item Cust Buy Shipment.
7. Search for the Same Shipment ID above.
8. Right click Result and choose "Run Commercial Invoice.
9. Note the result is "No Data Found".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms