Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an automatic purchase order (created using Autocreate or through the buyer work center) is deleted, the requisition is not returned to the requisition pool.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to Buyer Work Center -> Requisitions and find unassigned requisitions
2. Select requisition and Add to Document Builder
3. Click on create button
4. Navigate to Orders and view My Incomplete Orders
5. Select Order and choose Delete from pull-down. Click on Go
6. Confirm that you want to complete the delete
7. Go back to either Requisition tab or AutoCreate and search for the requisition line that was on the deleted PO
Requisition is not found
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms