Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade from 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 in Production, when using the oracle item number to search for an item no results are returned, however when search by the description the results are returned.
Due to this issue, users cannot find the item. This is a major issue as most users search by Oracle item number; as they cannot find the items Non-Catalog Requests are being generated instead.
Can be used where Multi-org is enabled and organizations use the same global blanket agreement.
- Go into the organization where the global blanket agreement is setup
- Disable the organizations, re approve the blanket,
- Then re-enable the organizations and reapprove the blanket.
- The item will then return by description and item number.
The organization where the global blanket is set up returns the item when it is searched by item number or description.
However the problem is inconsistent and intermittent and the workaround does not resolve the root cause issue. As such it is not a satisfactory workaround because they users do not know where and where issue will present itself and with what item.
Expect search by the item number the results are returned.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Enter Oracle item number in the search page of iProcurment; no results return.
2. Enter description of item; results return.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms