Searching iProcurement By Item Number Does Not Return Any Results From The BPA
(Doc ID 1318651.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade from 11.5.9 to 12.1.3 in Production, when using the oracle item number to search for an item no results are returned, however when search by the description the results are returned.
Due to this issue, users cannot find the item. This is a major issue as most users search by Oracle item number; as they cannot find the items Non-Catalog Requests are being generated instead.
Can be used where Multi-org is enabled and organizations use the same global blanket agreement.
- Go into the organization where the global blanket agreement is setup
- Disable the organizations, re approve the blanket,
- Then re-enable the organizations and reapprove the blanket.
- The item will then return by description and item number.
The organization where the global blanket is set up returns the item when it is searched by item number or description.
However the problem is inconsistent and intermittent and the workaround does not resolve the root cause issue. As such it is not a satisfactory workaround because they users do not know where and where issue will present itself and with what item.
Expect search by the item number the results are returned.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Enter Oracle item number in the search page of iProcurment; no results return.
2. Enter description of item; results return.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document