Issue with Route Instance And Route Instance Leg Date And Status
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version: 6.2.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect dates are being inserted on Route Instance and Route Instance Leg when route instances are created from Route Template. Also, status values are not being inserted for Route Instance Legs (RIL) when the RIL are created.
Steps to Reproduce
01. Create Route Template (Navigation: Operational Planning / Cooperative Routing / Route Template)
02. From Route Template perform action Create Route Instances, create 4 or 5 instances
03. Review created Route Instances, you will see the End Date is earlier than the Start Date, the Start Date should come first
04. Review the Route Instance Statuses for route instances greater than 1,
05. Review Route Instance Legs, you will see the Departure and Arrival dates do not align with the dates on the route instance
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms