Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Sourcing - Version: 6.1.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Testing revealed, that the Solver will not create any additional Solution Detail records after any records are marked as fixed.
Users should be able to fix solution details even if using percentages that
do not equate to an integer shipment count.
When on a lane 50% are fixed to a a particular SP, the rest of that % should be allocated to other SPs if it is feasible. When no % or count is fixed, the system does award to appropriate SPs, but if a solution is fixed for a partial % or count, the 'unfixed' rest is not awarded to other SPs, whereas it should.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Lane Summary which has 4 lanes, with the same origin. The destinations are to 4 DCâs.
- For each carrier, assign the same rate for all 4 lanes.
- Create a bid round and create a rule set .
- Create a scenario with this bid round and rule set.
- Run the solver. In the solution details fix the % award for a few lanes, say 3 lanes.
- Re run the solver.
- Observe that only the lanes on which the award is fixed are shown and with that % award. Ideally it should work in the following way:
On a lane with a % fixed to a particular SP, the rest of that % should be allocated to the same SP, or another feasible SP. On lanes where no % or count is fixed, OTM does award to appropriate SPs based on rules.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms