Unable to Modify Parent/Child Hierarchies For Segment Values or Assign Rollup Group to Flexfield Segment Value
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Merged with 2066660.102 and 1020546.102
FORM:FNDFFMSV.FMB - Define Segment Values
FORM:FNDFFMIS.FMB - Define Key Flexfield Segments
Unable to make any changes to the Parent/Child Hierarchy on the Segment Values form, and the Rollup Group field is greyed out for a segment value.
Steps to recreate:
1. General Ledger Super User responsibility
2. Navigate to the Key Flexfield Segments, Setup > Financials > Flexfields > Key > Segments
3. Query on Application = Oracle General Ledger, Flexfield Title = Accounting Flexfield. Select your Structure.
4. Uncheck the Freeze Flexfield Definition checkbox
5. Save your changes.
6. Navigate to the Segment Values form, Setup > Financials > Flexfields > Key > Values
7. Query on Application = Oracle General Ledger, Flexfield Title = Accounting Flexfield. Select your Structure and Segment.
8. Click the [Find] button. The segment values for the value set are displayed.
9. Place the cursor on any of the segment values that have the Parent box checked. The [Define Child Ranges] and [Move Child Ranges] buttons are greyed out.
10. Go to the Hierarchy, Qualifiers Tab. The Rollup Group field is greyed out for this segment value
11. However you are still able to create new child values using the Account Hierarchy editor.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms