R12: GDF: AP Invoice Tax Distributions Are Having Amount / Base_Amount Not In Sync With eBTax Distributions
(Doc ID 1322630.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to describe what the Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch 16981628 does, why it is needed, and when and how to use it. And also what code fix patches are available to prevent this issue from recurring.
Note: this GDF Patch 16981628 supersedes the following patches and implicitly addresses the issues resolved by those patches as described below:
- Patch 10335213, which synchronizes the AP tax distributions amount / base amount with the corresponding data in E-Business Tax (eBTax) tax distributions. This includes a call to the undo accounting program as part of its resolution process.
- Patch 11708892, which applies payment undo accounting while incorporating the effect of inclusive tax. The payment undo accounting is included to sync with the invoice undo accounting performed in GDF <Patch 10335213>.
- Patch 12565985, which results in a "ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row" error during undo payment accounting
- Patch 12794032, which corrected the data but transactions were appearing on the Trial Balance report.
- Patch 13953867, which had an issue with the fix script
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!