Charter Voyage Action View "Buy Voyage By Stowage Mode" Shows Empty Screen
(Doc ID 1323079.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.3 to 6.2.3 [Release 6.1 to 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use Voyage Charter Action "Buy Voyage By Stowage Mode", the results screen is blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Go to Operational Planning --> Schedule Management --> Charter Voyage.
3. Search for a recent valid voyage.
4. Click Search.
5. Note the results.
6. Select any valid result and go to Actions -> Operational Planning -> view -> Buy Voyage By Stowage Mode.
7. Note the result screen is blank.
8. Also note nothing is shown when clicking on the "?" aka help from this screen.
9. In clicking the OTM button which shows the XML, the XML-Stylesheet processing instructions are missing from the top of the XML file and are at the bottom.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document