How to Generate a Bill of Lading and Packing Slip for a Delivery
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-Jan-2016***
1. Added a new Inventory Organization.
2. The Document categories were not created correctly for Bill of lading and Packing Slip.
3. Then had one Shipment that error-ed with message "A valid document category does not exist for Pack Slip and BOL".
4. Then corrected the Setup.
5. Delivery XXXX on Order Number XXX did not generate a Pack Slip Number or a Bill of Lading Number.
Since the Document Categories were not created correctly for Bill of Lading and the Packing Slip, and Order Number XXX delivery XXXX got affected, how can the assignment of a Bill of Lading number and a Packing Slip number to the delivery XXXX from Order Number take place?.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms