How to Generate a Bill of Lading and Packing Slip for a Delivery
(Doc ID 1323170.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 20-Jan-2016***
1. Added a new Inventory Organization.
2. The Document categories were not created correctly for Bill of lading and Packing Slip.
3. Then had one Shipment that error-ed with message "A valid document category does not exist for Pack Slip and BOL".
4. Then corrected the Setup.
5. Delivery XXXX on Order Number XXX did not generate a Pack Slip Number or a Bill of Lading Number.
Since the Document Categories were not created correctly for Bill of Lading and the Packing Slip, and Order Number XXX delivery XXXX got affected, how can the assignment of a Bill of Lading number and a Packing Slip number to the delivery XXXX from Order Number take place?.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document