R12: Workplan Approval Workflow Notification Disappears From The Worklist
(Doc ID 1324156.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workplan Approval workflow notification automatically disappears from the worklist.
The project Manager has requested for information to the submitter and the submitter receives the RFI notification from the project manager.
When the submitter logs in next day to answer, RFI notification is not found in their worklist.
When we look at the notifications of Project Manager i.e when we query the notification list it looks like still waiting for answer from the submitter.
1) Submitter (Team member) submits the Project Workplan
2) Project Manager requests for more information to submitter by clicking on the "Request Information" button on the notification.
3) Submitter receives the RFI notification and sees it in his worklist.
4) Next day submitter logs in to the application to answer.
5) RFI notification is missing from the submitter's worklist.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document