Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 25-SEP-2014
Workplan Approval workflow notification automatically disappears from the worklist. The project Manager has requested for information to the submitter and the submitter receives the RFI notification from the project manager. When the submitter logs in next day to answer, RFI notification is not found in their worklist.
When we look at the notifications of Project Manager i.e when we query the notification list it looks like stilll waiting for answer from the submitter.
1) Submitter(Team member) submits the Project Workplan
2) Project Manager requests for more information to submitter by clicking on the " Request Information" button on the notification.
3) Submitter receives the RFI notification and sees it in his worklist.
4) Next day submitters logins to the application to answer.
5) RFI notification is missing from the submitters worklist.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms