Invoice Date Field Is Uneditable, Is Marked Required And Has No Label
(Doc ID 1324509.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.1 to 6.2.3 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to copy the invoice manager layout INVOICE, the following issue is seen:
The date field is missing the label and un-edtitable
-- Expected Behavior
That the layout invoice would have a label and editable
-- What is working
The manager layout is still allowed to be copied and used
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
Logging into an instance running OTM 6.2.
1. Navigated to Configuration and Administration >User Configuration > Manager Layout
2. Searched for Invoice Manager Layout
3. Copy Invoice Manager layout
4. Navigate to the Details tab
5. Just above the Start Date there is a date field with No Label and it is not editable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document