Receipts Workbench Error: When Applying An On-Account Receipt to a Transaction Errors are Raised: ORA-01403 No Data Found FRM-40735
(Doc ID 1324551.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
When attempting to apply an on-account receipt to a transaction, the following errors are raised:
ORA-01403: no data found
FRM-40735: POST_QUERY trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Receipts > Batches
- Create a batch with type = Manual Quick, containing one receipt with Application type = On Account
- Save and run Post Quickcash to post the batch.
- Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
- Query the receipt created in step 2, notice that the Customer Number, which is a required field is blank.
- Uncheck the Apply check box, then check it again
- Save the Receipt
- Requery the same receipt and Click on the Apply button, the errors listed above are raised.
- Note, the same error can also happen for Receipts created manually via the Receipts form.
Or another symptom for this error is:
The On-account application exists in the back-end tables, but cannot be viewed in the Applications screen. This causes confusion to users as balance shows an On-Account Activity, but the details of the On-account applications are not displayed on the form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!