Email Center, Possible For Agent To View Email History, For An Email Account The Agent Is Not Assigned To
(Doc ID 1325017.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Viewing Email History
Agents have the ability to open email interactions in the History tab of a Case in Case Management even though they are not assigned to the email account from which email messages were exchanged.
1. Assign agents to email accounts:
Agent B is assigned to an EMC Account Y@domain.com
2. Email interactions take place for a specific Case & these interactions are stored in the History tab between agents and the customers, agents & internal employees
3. Agent A sends an email (email account X@domain.com) to an internal employee eg. Product Manager. This email message is stored as an interaction in the History tab
4. Agent B (email account Y@domain.com & not assigned to X@domain.com) now accesses the case through Case Management & clicks on the History tab to view all the interactions.
5. Agent B now clicks on the email interaction that took place between Agent A & the Product Manager above.
Expect only Agent A to view email messages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document