Actions Menu Box Not Wide Enough To Show Full Content On All Actions in Internet Explorer (IE)
(Doc ID 1326550.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.1 to 6.2.3 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Actions Menu Box does not appear to be wide enough to display all the menu options completely when viewing from IE7. Firefox gives a scroll bar at the bottom of the Actions Menu, but IE does not.
Expect the Actions menu in IE to either be wider or contain a scroll bar as Firefox does. This happens in many of the screens, but a specific example is below.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Click on the Order Release menu button
3. Run an open search for Order Releases
4. Click on the checkbox next to the Order Release
5. Click the Actions Menu option
6. Click Order Management>Unassign Order Release
7. Here you will notice that the Unassign and Retain Order Movements is cut off.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document