Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.1 to 6.2.3 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Actions Menu Box does not appear to be wide enough to display all the menu options completely when viewing from IE7. Firefox gives you a scroll bar at the bottom of the Actions Menu, but the client users only use IE. The client is expecting the Actions menu to either be wider or contain a scroll bar as Firefox does. This happens in many of the screens, but a specific example is below.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Click on the Order Release menu button
3. Run an open search for Order Releases
4. Click on the checkbox next to the Order Release
5. Click the Actions Menu option
6. Click Order Management>Unassign Order Release
7. Here you will notice that the Unassign and Retain Order Movements is cut off.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms