Unable To Add Or Update User Defined Lookup Values For Some Of The Lookups
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Want to restrict contact types to only Home, Work, Mobile, Email only. Attempt to disable the other values. User defined lookup values cannot be edited or updated.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Application Developer - Application - lookup.
2. Query AOL lookup 'JTF_CAL_CONTACT_TYPES', for example.
3. Disable Fax, Main, Other, and Pager fields.
4. Attempt to save the disabled fields and "FRM-40200: Field is protected against update" is generated.
5. Attempt to add a field and "FRM-41051: You can not create records here" is generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms