AP Invoice Hold Notification Is Ignoring Notify After And Remind After settings
(Doc ID 1330054.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On application version R12, find that the AP Invoice Hold Notification workflow process is sending out a notification after it has been previously acknowledged, even though wait time is defined 3
days. This started happening after <Patch 9402921> was installed (customer has both 12.0.6 and 12.1.1 instances).
The AP Invoice Hold Notification workflow should send notifications as per the setup.
1. Create a Purchase order with Qty 10 and Price 0.1$ Ex: 1028174
2. Approve the PO and receive the full Qty.
3. Create Invoice header and input the supplier name,site ,Invoice number
and Invoice amount.
4. Click on match and input PO 1028174 and click Find.
5. Input Qty invoiced as 50 to make sure that the Qty Rec and Max Qty Rec
Hold gets applied and click on Match.
6. Screenshot of the Invoice before validation
7. Click on Actions > Validate
8. After Invoice Validation is completed, the following screenshot shows
that three holds applied. And out of the three holds, two holds 'Qty Rec'
and 'Max Qty Rec' holds sent notifications to Requestor.
9. We can see these two notifications sent to Requestor as below
10. Open the notification and click on Acknowledge for both these
11. After acknowledging the notification, the notification is sent again
immediately where in the notification is expected to be sent after 3 days.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Create AP Invoice and apply 'Max Qty Rec' Hold on the Invoice.
Unnecessary multiple Notifications are send to user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document