Reports Workspace Displays Duplicate Reports.
(Doc ID 1332608.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.2 to 6.1.5 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.1.2 version,
When running CARRIER_DELIV_DEST or any other report, the results paints duplicate reports in Reports Workspace Launch Pad. This issue occurs when you create a reports workspace for multiple user roles/Levels.
NOTE: When you remove multiple roles and have a single role as displayed in View User Access, when running the report there is a single report displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Navigate to Configuration and Administration > User Management > User Role > Create two User Roles each with different User Level.
<UserRole1> --> <UserLevel1>
<UserRole2> --> <UserLevel2>
02. Navigate to Configuration and Administration > User Management > User Manager > Create two Users for the created roles.
03. Assign Report Workspace to user levels/Or Roles:
Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Manage User Access.
User Access Type=Report Workspace
User Level ID = <UserLevel1>
04. Repeat step#3 for User Level ID= <UserLevel2>.
05. Login as <USER1> then navigate to Business Process Automation > Reporting > Report Workspace > You will see duplicate reports in Reports Workspace Launch Pad.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document