Reports Workspace Displaying Duplicate Reports.
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.1.2 to 6.1.5 - Release: 6.1 to 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running CARRIER_DELIV_DEST or any other report, the results paints duplicate reports in Reports Workspace Launch Pad. This issue occurs when you create a reports workspace for multiple user roles/Levels. When you remove multiple roles and have a single role as displayed in View User Access, when running the report there is a single report displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Navigate to Configuration and Administration > User Management > User Role > Create two User Roles each with different User Level.
UserRole1 > UserLevel1
UserRole2 > UserLevel2
02. Navigate to Configuration and Administration > User Management > User Manager > Create two Users for the created roles.
03. Assign Report Workspace to user levels/Or Roles:
Configuration and Administration > User Configuration > Manage User Access.
User Access Type=Report Workspace
User Level ID= UserLevel1
04. Repeat step#3 for User Level ID= UserLevel2.
05. Login as User1 then navigate to Business Process Automation > Reporting > Report Workspace > You will see duplicate reports in Reports Workspace Launch Pad.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms