Buttons Missing On Parent Invoice With Over 18 Child Invoices Attached
(Doc ID 1332891.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are over 18 Invoices attached to a parent invoice, the buttons at the bottom are not visable when attempting to "Approve Invoice By Line Item". The scroll bar seems to only cover the invoice lines section and the bottom frame gets pushed past the end of the screen. Due to the client cannot pull up a parent and approve by line when there are a lot of child invoices attached.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a custom INVOICE_INVOICE screenset which has the action to Approve Invoice By Line Item.
1. Log into OTM 6.2.
2. Click on Menu Item "Custom Invoice" at the Bottom.
3. Search for a Parent Invoice which contains 18 or more child invoices.
4. Select and go to Actions --> The 2nd Approve Invoice (to approve by Line Item).
5. Note the "Buttons" Under "Note" at the bottom are missing and therefore the lines cannot be approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|