Voyages Remain Incorrectly Cached Causing No Voyages Found.
(Doc ID 1335642.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.2.3 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OTM does not take into consideration the new created voyage schedules where bulk plan fails due to no voyages to be found. For having the voyage selected by OTM, you have to restart the application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Create a voyage.
02. Do a bulk plan and get a fail.
03. Re-start the application.
04. Re-do the bulk plan and get my shipments.
05. Create a second voyage.
06. Do a bulk plan and get my shipments.
07. Created a third voyage.
08. Do a bulk plan and get a fail.
09. Re-start the application.
10. Re-do the bulk plan and get my shipments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document