Releasing Ship Units By User Domain are created in Wrong Domain
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.1 to 6.2.3 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though it was created in the subdomain, the order is getting created in the Parent domain instead of the Order Release being created in the subdomain.
-- Expected Behavior
That the order would be created in the subdomain
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
Logged into a support instance running OTM Version 6.2
Create an Order Base in a subdomain.
1. Log into the Parent Domain.
2. Navigate to Order Management > Purchase Order > Order Base
3. Click Actions: Order Management: Change Order: Release Ship Units
4. Click New Release Instructions
5. Click Save
6. Click Finished
7. Notice the Order Release is created in the parent domain instead of the subdomain.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms