Release Ship Units By User Domain are Created in Wrong Domain
(Doc ID 1335946.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.1 to 6.2.3 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Release created in Parent Domain instead of Subdomain.
Create an Order Base in the subdomain, then login to the Parent Domain and release the Order Base.
Even though it is created in the subdomain, the order is created in the Parent domain instead of the Order Release being created in the subdomain.
-- Expected Behavior
Expect the order created in the subdomain
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
Login to a support instance running OTM Version 6.2
Create an Order Base in a subdomain.
1. Log into the Parent Domain.
2. Navigate to Order Management > Purchase Order > Order Base
3. Click Actions: Order Management: Change Order: Release Ship Units
4. Click New Release Instructions
5. Click Save
6. Click Finished
7. Notice the Order Release is created in the parent domain instead of the subdomain.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document