Sales Order Header does not Close After All Lines Have Closed
(Doc ID 133837.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 11.5.7 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.7 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales order header does not close after all lines have closed. The header still shows 'Booked' on the Sales Order form.
1. Login as Order Management Super User responsibility
2. Navigate to Orders, Returns > Orders, Returns
3. Enter order number in Find window and hit Find button
4. This will bring up the order in the Order Organizer
5. Here the status shows 'Booked'
6. Hit the Open button and select the Lines tab
7. Here the line status shows 'Closed'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!