Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.1 to 6.2.3 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add an appointment to a shipment, the following error occurs.
The appointment is scheduled on the pickup door rather than the receiving door
-- Expected Behavior
The appointment would be scheduled on the receiving door and not the pickup door
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Log into an OTM Version running 6.2.1
2. Configure a location with a resource and 2 doors
3. Attach a calender to both doors one calendar of Load and the other calendar for receive.
4. Operational Planning -> Appointment Management -> Dock and Yard managers
5. Query for location the location created with the resource and 2 doors
6. Select action -> manage appointments
7. Query for the location and use action -> schedule appointment.
Note that the appointment is scheduled on the pickup door rather than the receiving door
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms