Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the financials tab of the Shipment manager layout, if the Equipment Type Inventory Processing Grid is deleted, the Costs Grid is removed instead. It appears to work when first deleting, but when going back into the Manager Layout, it is not as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Go to Configuration and Administration --> User Configuration --> Manager Layout.
3. Search for SHIPMENT <Same AS>.
4. Select and click on "Copy Manager Layout".
5. Type and ID for your layout. (I did SHIP_EQUIPTYPE).
6. Click "Detail".
7. Click the Financial Tab.
8. Note there is a section called "Customize Grid Section: Costs" and 4 sections below that is "Customize Grid Section Equipment Type Inventory Processing".
9. Select the "Customize Grid Section Equipment Type Inventory Processing".
10. Click the Trash Can.
11. Click Ok on the verification you want to delete.
12. Click Finished.
13. Click Detail.
14. Click the Financials Tab.
15. Scroll down and note the "Customize Grid Section: Costs" is gone, but the "Customize Grid Section Equipment Type Inventory Processing" still exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms