View Rate Record Does Cost Summary Does Not Display Minimum Cost
(Doc ID 1340592.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing the Rate Costs in the Rate Cost Tab, the Minimum Cost does not show on the screen. The minimum cost also does not show with the Rate Record in view mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTM.
2. Search for a Rate Record which contains a minimum cost on the rate cost tab.
3. Select and Click View.
4. Note the cost is shown, but not the minimum cost.
5. Now Click the Edit button and go the rate cost tab.
6. Note the minimum cost is not shown, only the regular rate cost.
7. Now click the Pencil to the right of the cost.
8. Note there is a minimum charge listed on this line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|