RCVRCERC: Receipts Sometimes Fail With RVTSH-140 or RVTSH-189 Subroutine rvtshiline() error
(Doc ID 1342244.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVRCERC.FMB - Enter Receipts
***Checked for relevance on 17-Feb-2017***
Entering a receipts fails with the following error:
RVTSH-140: Subroutine rvtshiline() returned error (and possibly RVTSH-189: Subroutine rvtshiline() returned error)
Cause: Subroutine rvtshiline() returned an internal error.
Action: Note this error number and the actions you are trying to perform.
Users may also find that for intransit shipment receipts the following error is shown in MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS table (Material Transactions form):
"The inter-organization transaction is from and to the same organization"
Steps to reproduce:
- From the Purchasing responsibility navigate to Receiving>Receipts: Find Expected Receipts Form.
- Enter the document number to be received and choose the Find.
- Choose the 'Header' button.
- Next click on the transaction lines window and select a line.
- Save the receipt.
- Error occurs: "RVTSH-140: Subroutine rvtshiline() returned error (and possibly RVTSH-189: Subroutine rvtshiline() returned error)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document