Cannot Save FTI Queries With Custom Date Formats
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version: 6.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You do not currently have sufficient privileges to save a report or dashboard page that contains HTML markup. Custom column format may contain HTML tags, only the following formats may currently be used: 'Plain text', 'Plain text (don't break spaces)'.
-- Expected Behavior
That the query would be saved with out error.
-- What is working
FTI works okay when running the queries both standard and custom
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
Log into an instance running OTM 6.1
1. Navigate to Transportation Intelligence > Ad Hoc Query
2. Select Fusion Transportation Intelligence > Carrier Analysis > Stop Delivery Details > Appointment Delivery
3. Select Column Properties (First box under Stop Pickup Details
4. Select Tab Data Format
5. Select Date Format Custom
6. For Custom Date Format input FMT:dateShort - Note: you can also select MM/dd/yy as either one seems to produce the error.
7. Click Ok
8. Click on Save Request in the upper right hand corner
Your are not allowed to save the file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms