GTM Lifetime Event Gtm Transaction Line - Classification Changed Is Not Published.
(Doc ID 1349516.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.2 to 6.2.4 - Release: 6.2 to 6.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GTM lifetime event GTM TRANSACTION LINE - CLASSIFICATION CHANGED is not published when user manually change the classification code. But it is published when the user delete a classification code from trade transaction line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Created an agent.
Object: GTM TRANSACTION LINE
EVENT: GTM TRANSACTION LINE - CLASSIFICATION CHANGED
02. Created a Trade Transaction Line with one Classification record.
03. Edited this TRL > edited the Classification record > changed the classification code from the "f" finder > saved the record > saved the TRL.
04. Checked the logs and see the agent not triggered.
05. Edited this TRL > deleted the Classification record.
06. Checked the logs and see the agent get triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!