Offers are Getting Stucked in Unapproved Status and Cannot be Updated
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.0 HRMS RUP 7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Offers are getting stuck and cannot be updated as the 'Action' field contains no values. This
happens when there is a system outage while the offer is being created or when any of the following
errors are encountered when trying to update an offer which has been saved for later.
1. oracle.jbo.TooManyObjectsException: JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[1865561 ]
The issue was reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Application.
2. Choose the responsibility 'iRecruitment Recruiter.'
3. Navigate to 'iRecruitment Home-> Search for a Vacancy.'
4. Enter the criteria for the vacancy.
5. Select the vacancy and click on the 'Active Applicants' link.
6. Choose an applicant and click on the 'Create Offer' button.
7. Enter the details of the offer.
8. Send the offer.
Click on the 'Save for Later' button.
Go to iRecruitment Home.
Update the offer from the 'Saved for Later' section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms