Pick Drop Error 'Invalid LPN Context For This Transaction' While Performing Drop Loaded LPN
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever one lot is reserved to multiple sales order lines. System asks for TRANSFER LPN while performing PICK LOAD. There is no other option accepted during PICK LOAD. But, once all such tasks are PICK LOADED, error is displayed while performing DROP LOADED LPN for the TRANSFER LPN. No error happens if the original LPN is pick DROPPED.
Step to reproduce the issue.
1. Create a Sales Order with (Line 1:10 qty, Line 2: 15 qty)
2. Book an Order
3. Pack a Lot having 25 qty into a LPN
4. Reserve both lines with single lot having 25 qty
5. Pick release the sales order and verify that tasks are created.
6. Perform the paper based picking based on task_id
7. Perform PICK LOAD transaction for both tasks first.
8. Pick First Task
9. Go to Paper based Pick option and enter task id Click on TAB after
selecting LPN Click on done
(System asks the transfer LPN whenever same lot is partially reserved)
Enter transfer LPN
10. Click on Load
11. Scan the second task, Go to Paper based Pick option and enter task id
Choose same LPN again In this case Transfer LPN automatically defaults.
12. Click on load again
Now BOTH TASKS are complete and PICK LOAD PROCESS is complete
14. TRY TO PERFORM PICK DROP the First task where Transfer LPN was entered
15. Click on Drop
16. Click on Done.
See the error message:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms