Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MODULE and ACTION fields from v$session view are displaying data with incorrect format.
FNDMNMNU FRM:MFG:System Administrator
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query value of column MODULE and ACTION of v$session via apps.
2. Found the result format is different from before.
Patch 8919473 was applied which delivered the following file versions:
- $FND_TOP/patch/115/sql/AFSCGBLB.pls 120.32.12010000.17
- $FND_TOP/patch/115/sql/AFSCGBLS.pls 120.6.12010000.5
- $AU_TOP/resource/APPCORE.pld 120.29.12010000.12
1. To check whether Patch 8919473 has been applied in your system do the following sql statements:
2. If you have not applied Patch 8919473 but are experiencing the issue described in this note, check the following file versions, which introduce the new format. File versions should be the same or higher to versions introduced with Patch 8919473.
- Telnet to application tier via application tier OS user <applmgr>
- Source application tier environment file $APPL_TOP/APPS<SID>_<hostname>.env
- Check file version:
# adident Header $FND_TOP/patch/115/sql/AFSCGBLB.pls
# adident Header $FND_TOP/patch/115/sql/AFSCGBLS.pls
# adident Header $AU_TOP/resource/APPCORE.plx
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms