POSSPM1 Workflow Notifications Not Sent When Certain Supplier Profile Changes Made Or Supplier Is Registered
(Doc ID 1361306.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance 17-SEP-2013
Update to Business Classification for a supplier does not send any notification advising that the Business Classification has been updated. Users expect the POSSPM1 workflow would send notifications like it does for other changes; this issue makes it difficult to keep track of changes, and requires manual periodic checks.
Some of POSSPM1 notifications are working, e.g.:
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to Supplier Profile page.
2. Query for a supplier.
3. Change the Business Classification, or assign or remove a Business Classification.
- Observe that no notification is generated advising of this change.
4. Create, Remove, or Update a contact or product.
- Observe that no notification is generated advising of this change
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document