POSSPM1 Workflow Notifications Not Sent When Certain Supplier Profile Changes Made Or Supplier Is Registered
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance 17-SEP-2013
Update to Business Classification for a supplier does not send any notification advising that the Business Classification has been updated. Users expect the POSSPM1 workflow would send notifications like it does for other changes; this issue makes it difficult to keep track of changes, and requires manual periodic checks.
Some of POSSPM1 notifications are working, e.g.:
However, none of the other notifications are working, regardless of running them on the iSupplier Portal and approving them on the Buyer Work Bench side. Nothing shows in the workflow status monitor.
Message names that are not working:
Steps To Reproduce
1. Navigate to Supplier Profile page.
2. Query for a supplier.
3. Change the Business Classification, or assign or remove a Business Classification.
- Observe that no notification is generated advising of this change.
4. Create, Remove, or Update a contact or product.
- Observe that no notification is generated advising of this change
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms